- Covid-19 travel restrictions devastate Africa's tourism
- Zimbabwe's turmoil: How Mnangagwa squandered his goodwill
- SA's gold industry has been dying slowly for years. Platinum may be next.
- It's still a 'dog-eat-dog world' out there - women leaders lament the persistent gender gap
- OPINION | Alcohol sales ban: The switch has been flipped on us all
- If it looks and feels like a shack... it is not a shack - Housing Development Agency boss
- Covid-19 corruption: 'ANC going through a shameful period' - Joel Netshitenzhe
- Guptas: Fugitive family now selling herbal medicine in India
- Mamphela Ramphele: Rampant corruption shows black lives do not matter to the ANC
- Serjeant at the Bar | With the country in the ICU ward, action needs to be taken
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 943 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6289 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1293 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?