Boeing is close to a multibillion-dollar deal to sell dozens of its 737 MAX 7 jets to Southwest Airlines, in potentially the company's largest 737 MAX order since the aircraft's safety ban was lifted, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
- June's fuel price hike will be a shock 'never seen before', warns AA
- amaBhungane | How fuel thieves siphon off millions from Eskom power station
- Load shedding escalated to Stage 4 on Monday
- Reserve Bank places Ubank under curatorship
- De Ruyter: Eskom's performance is disappointing, we're trying 'extraordinary measures' to improve
- 'Come on, my darling': Bok flyhalf bloodied knuckles on door as 'terrified' air hostess hid in loo
- EXCLUSIVE | Matwetwe actor's killer arrested twice before, and showed cops fake asylum documents
- Adriaan Basson | An ominous warning to SA from Putin's enemy No. 1
- Ruan Pienaar, at 38, stays a freak of nature
- Banking Ombud cracks R19.5 million whip to force banks to protect customers more
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I pre-qualified for a bond, but my credit score has since dropped....
MONEY CLINIC | I'm a first-time homebuyer. How long does the home transfer process...
MONEY CLINIC | What does credit actually cost?