China Evergrande Group on Thursday secured approval from onshore bondholders to delay payments on one of its bonds, as other cash-strapped developers also scrambled to negotiate new terms with creditors to avoid defaults.
- Eskom plan to keep the lights on could accelerate downward spiral
- MONEY LIVE | JSE down 2% as shockwaves hit global markets
- Sifiso Ntombela | Speed up transformation in farming, or risk an unstable sector
- Telkom agrees to drop spectrum interdict
- INSIDE LABOUR | There's more to the Clover strike than meets the eye - and it's far from over
- Matric Results: Free State MEC shares secret to keeping top spot in the country
- Who should discipline the disciplinarians? ANC NEC at war over ill-discipline
- Cricket SA | Graeme Smith to be charged next for 'irregular' Boucher appointment
- 'I was insulted.' Inside Peter Moyo legal bid to get R250m from Old Mutual
- 7 questions to ask if you want to green your investment portfolio
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I'm retired and want to invest R300k to supplement my pension payout
MONEY CLINIC | I lost all my investments. How should I save for retirement now?
MONEY CLINIC | I bought a house worth R1.7m but lost my job within 3 months of...