Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey's payments-processing company Square on Thursday agreed to buy a majority ownership stake in Tidal, a music streaming service owned by rapper Jay Z, for $297 million (R4.5 billion) in cash and stock.
- SA is 'going to the dogs', ex-Prasa chief Montana tells Zondo
- WATCH | Looted SA rail stations in ruins as new trains gather dust
- Eskom lodges leave to appeal as software giant Oracle pulls IT support
- Bruce Cameron | Scammers want your money - here's how to keep their hands off it
- What have rooibos farmers done wrong to still have no control over prices? - Former council chair
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 1277 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 3175 votes
My landlord refused
28% - 1707 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I managed to save R200k while I was employed. How should I invest it?
MONEY CLINIC | Could I retire comfortably by investing in gold or bitcoin?
Signing an offer to purchase a property? Here's why you should look before you leap