- DPE will 'request' lenders to bail out SAA
- Dlamini-Zuma: Masks are a matter of life or death as SA borders open
- New evidence points to corruption in SAP's R1bn water deals
- After letting go of FirstRand, RMB Holdings reinvents itself as a property company
- Facebook accused of watching Instagram users through cameras
- EXCLUSIVE | Exodus: Uncovering sexual crimes and missing millions at a KZN 'cult'
- Is it an interrogation? Khusela Diko ready to answer SIU questions but wants to know why
- SAA | Taxpayers or a knight in shining armour - who will save it?
- John Matisonn | What happens to the party of Lincoln after Trump?
- Why Cosatu in Limpopo have called for the province's premier to step down
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1291 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
73% - 8612 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1895 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | I have R1.3m in savings, and no debt. Should I buy an SUV or a...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R5 000 to spare after finishing debt review. How can I put...
MONEY CLINIC | I'm investing offshore to buy a Golden visa. How should I invest my...