Eskom released a statement on Sunday evening, saying that it expected no loadshedding on Monday.
This comes after the power utility managed to avoid loadshedding on Saturday as well as Sunday.
It was still a rocky weekend for the troubled parastatal, following the resignation of its chair Jabu Mabuza on Friday afternoon as well as growing call for Minister of Public Enterprises Pravin Gordhan to resign as well.
The Eskom statement released on Sunday evening said there had been an improvement in the system and bring units under maintenance back online, to much success.
"At this stage we are encouraged by the system's stability but request our customers to continue to use electricity sparingly in order to help us manage demand," the statement.
On Sunday morning, Eskom said no load shedding is expected after the utility successfully returned Koeberg Unit One to service after a planned outage. This added an additional 900MW to the system.
After being out of commission for planned maintenance for months, Unit 1 was switched on Monday morning this week and slowly started feeding electricity into the national grid.
At full capacity, it should deliver at least 970MW.
Koeberg, which started producing electricity in 1984, will reach the end of its design life in four years' time, but Eskom has plans to extend it for another twenty years.