Read the final report by the Public Protector, titled Alleged failure to recover misappropriated funds:
- Ramaphosa slams 'vaccine nationalism' in WEF address, pleads with rich countries to release hoarded doses
- Govt launches R1.2bn tourism fund, which according to Ramaphosa will accelerate transformation of the sector
- Job cuts begin at SAB, Distell as uncertain future dampens liquor industry spirits
- Lift the alcohol ban within seven days or risk the sector's collapse, say liquor traders
- Former executive who allegedly defrauded Cell C of over R130m released on bail
- Covid-19: J&J the first confirmed vaccine maker to seek key regulatory approval that will allow distribution
- Spy boss' eye-popping testimony claims rogue SSA lost billions of rand in assets
- ANALYSIS | An attack on democracy and the rule of law: Zuma, spies and the ANC leads assault on SA
- Leaders' 'moral failures', and the effect breaking lockdown rules may have in the ballots
- MPs concerned about Ingonyama Trust as Didiza moots legislative reform for stronger oversight
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 748 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 1863 votes
My landlord refused
28% - 996 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I've received my debt clearance certificate but still can't get...
Evictions: What is allowed under adjusted lockdown 3?
Covid-19 shakeup of residential property market is likely here to stay