- Gigaba bought fancy suits in cash after visiting Guptas, state capture inquiry hears
- Smoke and mirrors: British American Tobacco SA and FITA accused of supplying the black market
- Brian Molefe: Nothing wrong with my visits to Gupta home
- Eskom restarts load shedding as plant breakdowns cut capacity
- Lights on over the weekend, says Eskom
- Sifiso Skenjana | SA's Fantastic Four - and their collective bargaining superpower
- Whether it is ANC, DA or government, you can't investigate yourself - Lindiwe Mazibuko
- Adam Habib | Bringing the country back from the brink
- This Vin Diesel movie is trending on Netflix
- We 'dragged our feet' in responding to issues around Mangaung mayor - ANC Free State
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1004 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6748 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1417 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | How do I buy a car when my credit score is low?
MONEY CLINIC | Under debt review, I paid 99.9% of my debt - but then there's that...
MONEY CLINIC | I couldn't move into a property during lockdown, but paid rent. Can...