- Christo Wiese steps down as Shoprite chairperson after 41 years
- MONEY CLINIC: Can we invest our retirement annuity without a broker, and negotiate fees charged?
- About 4 000 of SA's super-rich left over the past 10 years, a report shows
- 'It is illogical': Mboweni takes aim at high pay for heads of state-owned entities
- Tiger Brands concludes R100 million sale of abattoir
- Vincent Smith's downfall: From vociferous, dedicated ANC MP to corruption and fraud accused
- Report into KwaSizabantu Mission, written 20 years ago, warns of 'cult-like behaviour'
- Zim junket: Presidency only approved Mapisa-Nqakula's trip after she had returned to country
- KwaSizabantu Mission is damaging all churches’ reputation, says alliance
- FIRST TAKE | Ace Magashule surely now in NPA, Hawks' crosshairs, but real danger lurks for Shamila Batohi
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1400 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
73% - 9071 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1996 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | My home was repossessed after I lost my job. Must I still pay the...
MONEY CLINIC | Help! I'm under debt review. My instalment is R6 000 I can only...
MONEY CLINIC | My wife and I are expats. What is the best way to have our R500k...