- Load shedding to start earlier tonight
- Stage 2 load shedding to resume at 09:00, will continue until Saturday
- MONEY LIVE | Stock markets rise after Wall Street records
- Hybrid future: Deloitte Africa staff can now work from anywhere they want, even Mauritius
- Absa appoints new chair amid storm over Pityana snub
- Softball coach found dead a day after handing himself over to police for raping teens in 2016
- Judge wants to know why convicted murderer Jason Rohde isn't behind bars pending appeal
- Zille makes U-turn on DA being a 20% party, says they can't form a coalition with current ANC
- 'Heaps of ash, years of neglect': Eskom reveals 'shocking state' of some of its worst plants
- Proteas: Klaasen can’t survive on strike rate alone
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Facebook is facing a fresh crisis after a former employee turned whistle-blower leaked internal company research . Do you still use Facebook?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the benefits outweigh the risk for me
26% - 300 votes
No, I have deleted it
44% - 517 votes
Yes, but I am considering deleting it
30% - 356 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I'm under debt review and expecting a pension payout of R900k....
MONEY CLINIC | Is it legal for managers to work Sundays and public holidays...
MONEY CLINIC | Will my retirement payout be taxed, even if I was taxed while working?