Sygnia CEO Magda Wierzycka explains why she has contributed to the reward for information that could lead to the arrest of Duduzane Zuma and the Gupta brothers. She also discusses her outlook for the economy this year and how investors position themselves to take advantage of improving sentiment towards SA. To access the video directly, click here.
- Treasury may allow pension withdrawals before retirement under 'very specific circumstances'
- US recruits South African truck drivers as it struggles with shortage
- Fugitive SA crypto developer 'Fluffypony' arrested in the US
- MTN scores major win in terror case - and returns billions from Nigeria
- Thabi Leoka | Wage against the machine: Govt's compromise comes at a cost
- Covid-19: 'We need to get the balance right' - Winde doubts need for stronger lockdown in Western Cape
- NPA raises security concerns as imprisoned Zuma refuses to consent to virtual 'special plea' hearing
- Don't let unions place us in business rescue - we'll do it ourselves, Mango to ask court
- ANALYSIS | Is Medupi really complete or was it a 'premature paperwork exercise' for Eskom?
- Mandy Wiener | Why are we waiting Cyril? It's getting irritating, waiting for a Cabinet reshuffle
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Should pension fund members be allowed to access their savings before retirement?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's their money to do with as they please.
34% - 64 votes
No, more people will end up without enough savings in retirement.
35% - 67 votes
Depends on how big the withdrawal limits will be.
31% - 59 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I cancelled my phone contract, but it still shows as active debt....
MONEY CLINIC | Can I get a loan while under debt review?
MONEY CLINIC | My son has permanent residency in the UK - should he emigrate...