Sygnia CEO Magda Wierzycka explains why she has contributed to the reward for information that could lead to the arrest of Duduzane Zuma and the Gupta brothers. She also discusses her outlook for the economy this year and how investors position themselves to take advantage of improving sentiment towards SA. To access the video directly, click here.
- Nedlac backs mandatory Covid-19 jabs and restricting the unvaccinated from public events
- EU to consider easing Omicron travel curbs on southern Africa
- Some Safari snacks recalled after 'low levels' of salmonella found
- Self-described Bitcoin creator must pay R1.6 billion in lawsuit
- MONEY LIVE | Asian markets up as Omicron fears ease
- It's war - Ace Magashule and Edwin Sodi launch full-scale attack on NPA over asbestos scam 'evidence'
- EXCLUSIVE | Babita Deokaran 'hitman' lied in bail bid, more charges coming
- Rickelton: Proteas reward for an all-action figure
- Tighter lockdown will not help slow down Omicron, experts
- NPA brings in 25 prosecutors to investigate over 60 TRC cases
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I'm planning to move house - how can I cut costs?
MONEY CLINIC | I tried to access money from my pension fund but it was denied....
MONEY CLINIC | My employer says I opted for early retirement, but I didn't. What...