We are giving away another copy of Ross Larter's book, How to Make Money on the Stock Exchange. To be entered in to the draw for this prize, answer the questions here.
Answers for last week's quiz:
1. Who is the acting CEO of Eskom?
2. True or false? Water restrictions are in place in Cape Town.
3. On 21 January, around 500 000 people attended a political rally in Washington DC, but many others also marched in several locations across the globe. What was this march called?
4. True or false? The repo rate remains unchanged.
5. From which international trade deal did US President Trump withdraw on his first day in office?
Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
6. True or false? President Jacob Zuma attended the World Economic Forum in Davos.
7. What is the informal fast-food based index that measures purchasing power parity called?
Big Mac Index
8. Name the mining by-product that is making a significant impact on Anglo American Platinum’s profit margin.
9. True or false? Former Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has fled into exile in London.
False, he is in Equatorial Guinea.
Bonus question in magazine:
10. Which country’s flag has a leaf on it?