You can take our latest quiz here.
Here are the answers to the quiz that appeared in the 25 October edition of finweek.
1. Journalist Jamal Khashoggi vanished in October after entering the Saudi Arabian consulate in which country?
2. True or false? Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, is pregnant with her first child.
3. Name the hurricane which caused major devastation in Florida in October.
4. True or false? Taylor Swift recently broke Whitney Houston’s record to become the most decorated female artist in the history of the American Music Awards.
5. Name the deputy president of the EFF.
6. In early October, a Banksy artwork shredded itself at a Sotheby’s auction in London. What is the name of the artwork?
Girl with Baloon
7. Who is the manager of premier league football club Manchester City?
8. Which mountain range separates Spain and France?
9. Which African country is set to hold elections on 7 November?
10. In late September, hackers accessed personal data of Facebook users. How many users were affected, according to the social networking site?