We are giving away a copy of “Steinheist” by Rob Rose. For your chance to win, complete our latest quiz here.
Here are the answers to the quiz that appeared in the 6 December edition of finweek.
1. True or false? British academic Matthew Hedges received a presidential pardon after being sentenced to life in prison for espionage in the UAE.
2. Name the former chairman of Nissan.
3. Which Springbok player won World Rugby’s Breakthrough Player of the Year award on 25 November?
4. In late November, 145 pilot whales died in a mass stranding on a remote island in which country?
5. 40 years ago, the Peoples Temple mass murder-suicide took place in the US, resulting in the death of 918 of the cult’s followers. Who was its founder and leader?
6. The live action Lion King film will be released in July 2019. Who voices the character Scar?
7. True or false? Public enterprises minister Pravin Gordhan has laid criminal charges against EFF leader Julius Malema.
8. In which city in India is the Taj Mahal located?
9. True or false? In November, Russian forces shot at and seized three Ukrainian navy vessels in the Black Sea.
BONUS QUESTION IN MAGAZINE:
How many sides does a rhombus have?