We are giving away a copy of Range: How generalists triumph in a specialized world by New York Times bestselling author David Epstein.
For your chance to win it, give our quiz a go! You can complete our latest quiz, which appears in the 25 July edition of finweek, here.
Here are the answers to the quiz that appeared in the 4 July edition of finweek.
1. In geology, what is a single-word term normally used to describe a volcano that scientists believe will never erupt again?
2. South African politician and daughter of anti-apartheid activists Nelson Mandela and Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, Zindzi Mandela, is currently serving as SA’s ambassador to which country:
3. True or false? Naspers is listed on the JSE, Euronext Amsterdam and the London Stock Exchange.
4. A type of coordinated movement by spectators in a stadium was named after which country when it occurred during the 1986 Soccer World Cup finals?
5. If someone is in a difficult situation, they are said to be skating on what kind of ice?
6. Heita is a South African slang expression to say .
7. What gem stone is traditionally given as a gift for a 55th wedding anniversary?
8. South Africa’s consumer price inflation increased in May 2019 to:
9. True or false? Phakamani Hadebe is the CEO of Eskom.
BONUS QUESTION IN THE MAGAZINE:
10. Which three countries are hosting the 2026 FIFA World Cup?
Canada, Mexico and the United States