How up to date are you with current affairs? Find out by completing our latest quiz here.
Below are the answers to Quiz #246: 23 November-14 December, which appeared in the 26 November edition of the magazine.
1. Where is Petra Diamonds’ primary listing?
London Stock Exchange.
2. True or False? Tupperware entered into an agreement to sell local beauty business, Avroy Shlain.
3. Where in South Africa is Aspen Pharmacare headquartered?
4. Fill in the missing figure. SA’s unemployment rate rose to in the third quarter of 2020.
5. True or False? The DA elected Anton Bredell as its new federal leader.
6. Name the capital of Bosnia.
7. Who did US President-elect Joe Biden appoint as his chief of staff?
8. What does the bank’s name HSBC stand for?
Hong kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.
9. True or false? Professor Puleng Lenkabula is the University of South Africa’s first female vice-chancellor.
BONUS QUESTION IN THE MAGAZINE:
Which local TV channel has commissioned a local version of the popular British reality TV show ‘Love Island’, expected to launch in early 2021?