- Sun International begins construction of R500m mall
- Government, medical schemes will pay the R70 fee if you get your jab at Dis-Chem, Clicks
- SARS to take a closer look at Bitcoin, taxi owners and illegal offshore investments
- MONEY CLINIC | Would it be wise to pay my credit card debt with my savings?
- TAKE A LOOK | This R11bn 'salt tower' will power many households in SA
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'scheme'
- State alleges Nafiz Modack manages criminal enterprise
- How the EFF wants to change the Constitution
- Bruce Cameron | What you need to know about disability assurance and mental health
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 1453 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 3625 votes
My landlord refused
27% - 1925 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Should I pay off my home sooner, or lower my tax bill and save for...
MONEY CLINIC | Can I claim for prescription of debt from my creditors?
MONEY CLINIC | I managed to save R200k while I was employed. How should I invest it?