- SA's gold industry has been dying slowly for years. Platinum may be next.
- Zimbabwe's turmoil: How Mnangagwa squandered his goodwill
- Twitter, TikTok have had preliminary talks about merger - Dow Jones
- OPINION | Unequal pay is impacting your household. Here's a novel strategy to deal with it
- MTN considers sale of stake in Iran ride-hailing app Snapp
- Against all odds: Brad Binder’s lonely, winding road into the MotoGP history books
- Adriaan Basson | The ANC is unsalvageable. Prepare for a coalition nation from 2021
- 'I'm Bongo. The voice of News24'
- Makazole Mapimpi writes for Sport24: Why Uyinene Mrwetyana's case made me stand up
- It's still a 'dog-eat-dog world' out there - women leaders lament the persistent gender gap
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 939 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6268 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1288 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?