Building your own business is tough, but there are ways to save time, money, or effort.
Every week, News24 publishes a new article for subscribers with practical tips on how to establish and grow your venture.
You can subscribe to News24 for just R75 a month to access this series. Your subscription will also give you access to the best of our business and financial journalism, including in-depth news, opinions and analysis on the latest macro economic trends, markets, personal finance and consumer behaviour.
Ready to get going? Start here.
- Want to register your business? Read this first
- How to choose and register a name for your business
- 10 things every new business owner should know about tax
- Why your business needs a website – and how to get one
- The number 1 reason most start-ups fail – and how to avoid it
- When to ditch your day job and launch your own business
- How to market your business on a tight budget
- Your business: How social media can build (or sink) your company
- How to improve your chances of securing funding for your business
- Your own business: How to make your first sale
- Your own business: Hiring your first employee
Do you have any questions on how to start and run a business? Leave a comment below or mail us at email@example.com.