- Dlamini-Zuma 'assumes all alcohol is equal', says farmers' organisation
- Covid-19: How the Muslim community adapted in a pandemic to bury loved ones within 24 hours
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Fatima Hassan: SA going same route with Covid-19 as with AIDS if we're not careful
- Black Proteas and coaches group's reservations over CSA's intentions justified
- OPINION | Business rescue legislation: Still a poisoned chalice
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1010 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6765 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1428 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | How do I buy a car when my credit score is low?
MONEY CLINIC | Under debt review, I paid 99.9% of my debt - but then there's that...
MONEY CLINIC | I couldn't move into a property during lockdown, but paid rent. Can...