Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- Ride in a crammed taxi, but minister worried about smoking once you're home - BATSA lawyer
- Mix of Covid-19 and other illnesses creates a 'toxic concoction' court hears in BATSA case
- Alcohol ban could be the perfect brew for contempt towards the state
- Govt aware of economic harm of cigarette sale ban - but will lift when safe, court told
- 'Thieves were waiting at the door': Mboweni ends emergency PPE procurement
- Conservatorium fights Christo Wiese on Steinhoff claim
- Solly Moeng | Spokespeople have a lot of power - they should be scrutinised
- Business rescue success hampered by ostrich syndrome and some 'rogue operators'
- OPINION | You cannot call yourself successful in a society that fails
- Battle over access to Covid-19 vaccines ahead as rich nations are first in line
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 913 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6076 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1242 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?