Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- Emirates to resume flights to SA
- SAA deal: Don't expect R3bn cheque on day 1 of starting up, says consortium CEO Gidon Novick
- Ramaphosa accuses Big Pharma of 'selfish, unjust' vaccine policy
- Ramaphosa promises international investors SA will fight corruption and deal with power problems
- MONEY LIVE | Burger King seller, buyer ‘actively engaging’ commission over blocked deal
- THE ESKOM FILES | A dream house, school fees and sparkly teeth: Another Eskom rogue exposed
- Violence, torture, abuse of power: SA man describes horror of wrongful imprisonment in Equatorial Guinea
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Ace vs the ANC
- Busi Mavuso | Ramaphosa's toughest challenge: keeping investors keen as the third wave strikes
- 'Thanks', Bulls … that was inadvertent favour to Boks
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Should government have assigned a majority shareholding in SAA to the private sector?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, It's a good decision
65% - 228 votes
Not a good move
9% - 33 votes
Too early to tell
25% - 88 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Will interest be charged on my outstanding balance under debt review?
MONEY CLINIC | I'm an expat and did not complete financial emigration. What now?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I access my RA if I missed the financial emigration deadline?