Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- Eskom exits Uganda after achieving 'phenomenal' EAF there - and hopes to finally repatriate profits
- Competition watchdog slams 'opportunistic' price hikes on food basics in damning report
- After Ramaphosa's Transnet crisis meeting, Gordhan announces China visit to solve impasse
- As it repossesses hundreds of taxis every month, Transaction Capital shifts gears
- Ramaphosa 'directs Transnet' to sort out logistics crisis
- A year since the Durban floods, Tongaat sometimes has water, but residents are far from happy
- Drug-resistant bacteria and poisoned fish: What is actually going on in Cape Town's coastal waters?
- Now Fort Hare reports ANC veteran Dr Mike Basopu to SIU over his PhD
- DA leadership race: Steenhuisen's camp says he can hit 85% support; no endorsements for Phalatse
- AKA's dad hopes 'something' will finally happen, amid reports suspected killers have been caught
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH: How to get your business ready for tax year-end
What if I could invest in my daughter's future by cutting out luxuries?
How this tech giant is elevating smartphone photography to greater heights
What if I could grow one lump sum investment towards a dream retirement home?
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
Find public sector tender opportunities in South Africa here.
This portal provides access to information on all tenders made by all public sector organisations in all spheres of government.Browse tenders