Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- We've agonised over decision to reject claims, but it's the right one, says Santam
- Zimbabwe VP blames colonisers for not teaching locals how to run economy
- Sifiso Skenjana | The 100-day cigarette ban: A story of Trojans, bone collectors and chancers
- 'Push the accountability button': SAICA chief hails Tongaat Hulett fine
- Numsa and Sacca threaten legal action over possible SAA liquidation
- Sifiso Skenjana | What's it going to take to get SA's young people working?
- Top government official tried to get Prasa to settle disputed contract, Zondo inquiry hears
- Isaah Mhlanga | SA still has a narrow window of economic opportunity. It's getting narrower
- Vukile: Why rural and 'township' shopping centres are bucking the retail trend
- IMF says South Africa loan talks occurring at measured pace
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
How has Covid-19 impacted your financial position?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'm not really directly affected
18% - 1623 votes
I am taking a hit, but should be able to recover in the next year
23% - 2130 votes
My finances have been devastated
34% - 3191 votes
It's still too early to know what the full effect will be
25% - 2316 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | My wife and I are in financial distress. How should we invest our...
MONEY CLINIC | I can't afford a new rates & levy certificate. Is there any leniency?
MONEY CLINIC: I have R5m to invest. What are my options to ensure a salary of R30...
20 Jun 2020