Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- War between East and West: Former defence officials behind company bringing Sinovac to SA
- EXCLUSIVE | #UnrestSA: Durban's stolen ammunition used to attack cops
- SA's 'huge' trade surplus cushioning blows to the rand caused by unrest
- EXCLUSIVE | Senior advocate and acting judge accused of raping boy (15)
- Digital Vibes: SIU court papers reveal how one man authorised payments to Zweli Mkhize's friends
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
In light of the recent looting, do you think a basic income grant is the right approach to deal with SA’s hunger and poverty problems?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
It will go a long way in helping fight the symptoms of SA’s entrenched inequality, especially for those who are starving right now
20% - 1490 votes
SA’s problems are complex, and we instead need to spend that money on building and growing our economy, which will help the country in the long run
31% - 2305 votes
All grants are a problem as they foster a reliance on handouts
49% - 3646 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Can I get a loan while under debt review?
MONEY CLINIC | My son has permanent residency in the UK - should he emigrate...
MONEY CLINIC | I entered into debt review a year ago and can't cope - what should...