Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- City Power refuses to load shed its customers in Joburg
- SA hit by Stage 2 load shedding
- City of Joburg ‘rejects’ new round of load shedding, threatens legal action against Eskom
- Load shedding to continue on Monday, Tuesday - after Koeberg unit trips
- MONEY LIVE | Wall Street hails a new era of oil prices: Higher for longer
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Facebook is facing a fresh crisis after a former employee turned whistle-blower leaked internal company research . Do you still use Facebook?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the benefits outweigh the risk for me
25% - 241 votes
No, I have deleted it
46% - 439 votes
Yes, but I am considering deleting it
29% - 278 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I'm under debt review and expecting a pension payout of R900k....
MONEY CLINIC | Is it legal for managers to work Sundays and public holidays...
MONEY CLINIC | Will my retirement payout be taxed, even if I was taxed while working?