Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- EXCLUSIVE | Babita Deokaran 'killer's' government day job - and how he got paid while behind bars
- New Zealand murders: Expats set up support network for struggling SA immigrants
- GEMS reveals eye-popping scams, including pharmacy syndicates and crooked dieticians
- WATCH | District Six evictions: Homeless say they lost everything during City of Cape Town operation
- Adriaan Basson | The crisis of sexual predators moonlighting as teachers
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
What potential restrictions on unvaccinated South Africans may make the biggest difference to public health, the economy?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Limited access to restaurants and bars
11% - 139 votes
Limited access to shopping centres
15% - 181 votes
Limited access to live events, including sport matches and festivals
27% - 331 votes
Workplace vaccine mandates
48% - 593 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I'm finally free from my debt. How do I build a good credit score?
MONEY CLINIC | Would it benefit me to remove my home loan from debt counselling?
MONEY CLINIC | I'm working remotely and want to travel. How can I ensure adequate...