Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- AngloGold offered to settle harassment case if he left, Pityana claims
- 'The most respectful kids you'll ever meet' – community members are devastated by the abduction of the Moti brothers
- July riots won't be the last, unless SA's social structure changes - Busi Mavuso
- SA cricket plunged into World Cup crisis as De Kock saga ignites race conflict
- How Judge Piet Koen's ruling puts Jacob Zuma in a very tight corner
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Facebook is facing a fresh crisis after a former employee turned whistle-blower leaked internal company research . Do you still use Facebook?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the benefits outweigh the risk for me
27% - 355 votes
No, I have deleted it
44% - 588 votes
Yes, but I am considering deleting it
30% - 395 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I have R36k per month to invest for 2 years. What should I do?
MONEY CLINIC | I'm under debt review and expecting a pension payout of R900k....
MONEY CLINIC | Is it legal for managers to work Sundays and public holidays...