Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- Eskom's De Ruyter: 'We can't carry on doing things like we've always done'
- Multi-million rand signing-on bonus may be at centre of AngloGold CEO's abrupt departure
- KPMG still discussing what reparations to offer to purged former SARS employees
- Canal Walk, Hyde Park owner mulls new offerings as its property portfolio tanks by R4bn
- Retailers rethinking business models for survival - survey
- Masuku, Diko fate still not clear as leave of absence is extended
- KwaSizabantu: CRL Rights Commission launches official probe, urges former members to come forward
- Mandy Wiener | Hits and assassination plots: Exposing police failures and the cheap cost of life in SA
- Grieving families have more questions than answers after 2 children found murdered
- EXODUS | Uncovering a cult in KwaZulu-Natal – Visit the special site
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1325 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
73% - 8697 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1917 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | I have R1.3m in savings, and no debt. Should I buy an SUV or a...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R5 000 to spare after finishing debt review. How can I put...
MONEY CLINIC | I'm investing offshore to buy a Golden visa. How should I invest my...