Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- Eskom to implement stage 2 load shedding from 5pm
- Government, medical schemes will pay the R70 fee if you get your jab at Dis-Chem, Clicks
- Sun International begins construction of R500m mall
- 'I'm well': Gordhan slams 'corrupt and desperate elements' questioning his health
- SARS to take a closer look at Bitcoin, taxi owners and illegal offshore investments
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 1456 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 3628 votes
My landlord refused
27% - 1926 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Should I pay off my home sooner, or lower my tax bill and save for...
MONEY CLINIC | Can I claim for prescription of debt from my creditors?
MONEY CLINIC | I managed to save R200k while I was employed. How should I invest it?