Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- De Ruyter | We might not get all the R3.8bn back, but we have a strong case
- Tim Cook hits billionaire status with Apple nearing $2 trillion
- Meet 'Putin's No.1 enemy' who took down the Guptas in the US - and was inspired by Steve Biko
- Continued ban on alcohol sales creating 'incredible risks' for SA, EU trade
- Covid-19 travel restrictions devastate Africa's tourism
- Khawe on VBS duo refusing to resign: Do they care more about positions than damage done to ANC?
- Grocery club Up Money takes members' food off the table, says NCC
- Sifiso Ntombela | Capacity building - a challenge beyond funding shortages
- Lessons for SA from Sunday afternoon rugby in NZ?
- Estate attorneys raise alarm over access to Cape Town Master's Office during lockdown
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 954 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6368 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1314 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?