Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- State capture inquiry: Ex-Prasa CEO Lucky Montana's property-buying spree scrutinised
- Reserve Bank sees South Africa's GDP shrinking 32.6% in quarter 2
- Rand strengthens to below R17/$
- READ IN FULL | Budget breaks President Ramaphosa’s promise - economists' letter to MPs
- Lights out in parts of Gauteng as 'load reduction' strikes again
- Sifiso Skenjana | What's it going to take to get SA's young people working?
- Top government official tried to get Prasa to settle disputed contract, Zondo inquiry hears
- Isaah Mhlanga | SA still has a narrow window of economic opportunity. It's getting narrower
- Vukile: Why rural and 'township' shopping centres are bucking the retail trend
- IMF says South Africa loan talks occurring at measured pace
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
How has Covid-19 impacted your financial position?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'm not really directly affected
18% - 1529 votes
I am taking a hit, but should be able to recover in the next year
23% - 1996 votes
My finances have been devastated
34% - 2984 votes
It's still too early to know what the full effect will be
25% - 2166 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | My wife and I are in financial distress. How should we invest our...
MONEY CLINIC | I can't afford a new rates & levy certificate. Is there any leniency?
MONEY CLINIC: I have R5m to invest. What are my options to ensure a salary of R30...