Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- D-day ahead for Fita, Ramaphosa to convince Supreme Court of Appeal on cigarette ban
- Over 1 400 staff members at Pick n Pay take voluntary severance packages
- Asset Forfeiture Unit moves against 'pyramid scheme' Up Money, freezes R18.5m in cash
- Cashbuild buys Pepkor subsidiary for R1.1 billion
- News24's countdown to a digital subscription service has begun
- Conservatorium fights Christo Wiese on Steinhoff claim
- Solly Moeng | Spokespeople have a lot of power - they should be scrutinised
- Business rescue success hampered by ostrich syndrome and some 'rogue operators'
- OPINION | You cannot call yourself successful in a society that fails
- Battle over access to Covid-19 vaccines ahead as rich nations are first in line
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 852 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 5650 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1128 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?