- Crime drop due to lockdown not sustainable, but there are lessons to be learnt - ISS analyst
- Don't judge business rescue by what is happening at SAA, pleads industry body
- OPINION | Poll shows DA could lose majority in Western Cape if it opposes independence
- Xander Bylsma prosecutor: 'He's a cold-blooded, callous killer and an evil human being'
- Steven Kitshoff: Fresh chapter for a 'youthful veteran'
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1011 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6769 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1429 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | How do I buy a car when my credit score is low?
MONEY CLINIC | Under debt review, I paid 99.9% of my debt - but then there's that...
MONEY CLINIC | I couldn't move into a property during lockdown, but paid rent. Can...