31 Dec 2018
- INTERVIEW | Whitey Basson: The coronavirus graph is flattening, but corruption is going up
- Eskom warns power system is 'severely constrained'
- Zondo blasts Gordhan's excuse of Cabinet meeting for no-show at state capture inquiry
- SA's business confidence levels improve, but are still well below 2019
- Absa's earnings to fall by over 80%
- Inside the alcohol talks: We'll help healthcare system if you lift ban, industry bargains
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | South Africa must learn from what happened in Zimbabwe
- Aphiwe Dyantyi Exclusive Part 1: 'I didn’t see or speak to anyone for 2 months'
- Alcohol ban: Restaurants accuse government of 'double speak' and having no factual evidence
- Kganyago: Playing the long game of inflation targeting has paid off
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 981 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6511 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1350 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | How do I buy a car when my credit score is low?
MONEY CLINIC | Under debt review, I paid 99.9% of my debt - but then there's that...
MONEY CLINIC | I couldn't move into a property during lockdown, but paid rent. Can...