- Mango promises to fly passengers throughout the weekend amid flight grounding concerns
- Free State municipality refuses to pay Eskom debt, despite attachment of its bank account
- MONEY CLINIC | I'm 36, with no debt. How do I maximise growth on my investments for me to retire at 55?
- MONEY CLINIC | How safe is investing in RSA retail savings bonds during Covid-19?
- Government kicks off bid conference for additional power, as Eskom struggles along
- Gupta-linked front donated R10m to ANC weeks before Transnet, Free State, kickbacks flowed through it
- KwaSizabantu exposé: Ocean Racing Series backs aQuellé and 'massive positive impact' the company has made
- UCT threatens to suspend its Ombud over 'allegations of misconduct'
- OPINION | The 7 deadly investment biases, Part 7: Groupthink
- Your 'style guide' as SA rugby's big four kick off
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1368 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
73% - 8860 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1959 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Help! I'm under debt review. My instalment is R6 000 I can only...
MONEY CLINIC | My wife and I are expats. What is the best way to have our R500k...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R1.3m in savings, and no debt. Should I buy an SUV or a...