- INTERVIEW | Cashbuild's biggest acquisition in eight years marks a major shift in strategy
- Zimbabwe's turmoil: How Mnangagwa squandered his goodwill
- MTN's Middle East exit: The end of an expansion era
- South Africa tries to recover over R400m from SAP for 'unlawful' contracts
- MONEY CLINIC | Under debt review, I paid 99.9% of my debt - but then there's that 0.1%
- Insiders on Norma and Malusi Gigaba's marriage
- Frontline health workers' lives in danger because of poor quality PPE, committee warns
- Yes, not all experts agreed to alcohol ban, but we had to do it anyway - Mkhize
- PODCAST | THE STORY: How far has SA come after over four months of fighting a deadly virus?
- THE BIG READ: Secrets the dead reveal through forensics
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 929 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6239 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1283 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?