- Wealthiest 1% in SA owns bigger share of wealth than the other 99% - just like during apartheid
- Unions challenge Mboweni to side with workers on public wages, pensions
- Block 'sleepy' Gordhan's salary if Denel salaries go unpaid, says Numsa's Jim
- CNA business rescue practitioners level serious claims against former CEO
- Telkom appoints new CEO
- EXCLUSIVE | SA Rugby set to defend itself, Rassie over World Rugby misconduct charges
- ANC NWC meeting: 'Quite a few ministers will be reshuffled' - source
- Bonang Mohale | #UnrestSA: Our festering sore is not only bleeding - it has become septic
- Wandile Sihlobo | Good news on the horizon for food price inflation
- #UnrestSA: R140 million required to repair damage to schools - but there's no money for it
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Should pension fund members be allowed to access their savings before retirement?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's their money to do with as they please.
33% - 124 votes
No, more people will end up without enough savings in retirement.
36% - 135 votes
Depends on how big the withdrawal limits will be.
30% - 113 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | What are the requirements for claiming home office expenses from...
MONEY CLINIC | I cancelled my phone contract, but it still shows as active debt....
MONEY CLINIC | Can I get a loan while under debt review?