- SA-born biotech billionaire commits R3 billion to produce vaccines locally
- Here's how the Covid-19 vaccination plan for ordinary people will work from Monday
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
- Former Tekkie Town owners launch urgent bid to liquidate Steinhoff
- Discovery founders sell close to R70m of their shares
- 'It was hell' - daughter of KwaSizabantu preacher speaks out about abusive childhood
- DA up in arms over police deployment in Cape crime hotspots
- Only 27% of Western Cape residents over 60 have registered for Covid-19 vaccination
- Marikana trial: Witness testifies that he 'thinks' he shot one of the miners
- Magashule set to apologise, 'but with strings attached' - sources
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 1436 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 3596 votes
My landlord refused
28% - 1910 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I managed to save R200k while I was employed. How should I invest it?
MONEY CLINIC | Could I retire comfortably by investing in gold or bitcoin?
Signing an offer to purchase a property? Here's why you should look before you leap