- Gupta ally Salim Essa bragged that Brian Molefe would run Eskom, inquiry hears
- JSE imposes maximum fine on Steinhoff for publishing incorrect and misleading info
- Mark Barnes: 'Established capital' needs to forget Sandton and Cape Town's Waterfront
- De Ruyter: Fixing of Medupi defects to be done by year end - at R300 million per unit
- Discovery and client's multimillion-rand counter-sue battle headed to court
- Divorce woes: Former president's wife wants 170k maintenance, claims he's 'secretive' about finances
- EXPLAINER | War of the judges: Complaints of 'misconduct', 'bias' in battle between Hlophe, Mogoeng and Goliath
- Dispatch from Senekal: Hard truths about the EFF, farmers, the right wing and crime
- EXODUS SPECIAL SITE | Find all our coverage on KwaSizabantu in one place
- SABC not engaging with unions in 'good faith' on retrenchment process, Parly hears
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
32% - 19 votes
No, I did not.
43% - 26 votes
My landlord refused
25% - 15 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
How to get your rental deposit back
MONEY CLINIC | I'm married in community of property. How will the debt review...
MONEY CLINIC | Should I pay a R200 000 deposit on a buy-to-let property, or invest...