- Plans for women-owned bank crash, cooperative has 3 weeks to pay back the money
- Talks around reducing Eskom's R402bn debt are taking too long, De Ruyter says
- New York real estate heir Robert Durst found guilty of murdering friend
- 'Show me the cigs': SARS says importer owes it billions after 30 tons of tobacco 'disappeared'
- Sanlam Life and Fedgroup Life fined for weaknesses in money laundering prevention measures
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
What potential restrictions on unvaccinated South Africans may make the biggest difference to public health, the economy?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Limited access to restaurants and bars
9% - 43 votes
Limited access to shopping centres
17% - 85 votes
Limited access to live events, including sport matches and festivals
28% - 139 votes
Workplace vaccine mandates
45% - 221 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I'm working remotely and want to travel. How can I ensure adequate...
MONEY CLINIC | I am emigrating but will work remotely for my SA employer. How will...
MONEY CLINIC | Can I upgrade my cellphone contract while under debt review?