- State capture: Ex-Transnet executives moved 'bags of cash' from Gupta compound, inquiry hears
- Gigaba bought fancy suits in cash after visiting Guptas, state capture inquiry hears
- INTERVIEW | Whitey Basson: The coronavirus graph is flattening, but corruption is going up
- Eskom | Stage 2 loadshedding to continue on Friday
- PICS | Luxury Cape Town mansion up for grabs at R150 million
- Friday Briefing | Auditing South Africa: Standing at the abyss...or already in it?
- Smoke and mirrors: British American Tobacco SA and FITA accused of supplying the black market
- Aphiwe Dyantyi Exclusive Part 2: 'I get asked, are you coming back?'
- Investors run to gold for safety, but asset managers aren't convinced it's a haven
- Adam Habib | Bringing the country back from the brink
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 990 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6608 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1387 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | How do I buy a car when my credit score is low?
05 Aug 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Under debt review, I paid 99.9% of my debt - but then there's that...
08 Aug 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I couldn't move into a property during lockdown, but paid rent. Can...