- Kganyago-led Reserve Bank and VBS shareholders agree on possible new banking licence
- INTERVIEW | Cashbuild's biggest acquisition in eight years marks a major shift in strategy
- Cigarette ban is 'impoverishing' decent citizens – British American Tobacco SA
- South Africa tries to recover over R400m from SAP for 'unlawful' contracts
- MTN's Middle East exit: The end of an expansion era
- Yes, not all experts agreed to alcohol ban, but we had to do it anyway - Mkhize
- Insiders on Norma and Malusi Gigaba's marriage
- SARS boss fails to finalise internal review of staff affected by 'rogue unit' narrative
- Frontline health workers' lives in danger because of poor quality PPE, committee warns
- OPINION | 'Life and death is not fair': Inside Cape Town's biggest Covid-19 hospital
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 929 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6235 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1283 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?