- Leaked documents, conflicted deals, Dubai travels – how Eskom lost billions
- Cigarette ban is 'impoverishing' decent citizens – British American Tobacco SA
- Ride in a crammed taxi, but minister worried about smoking once you're home - BATSA lawyer
- Kganyago-led Reserve Bank and VBS shareholders agree on possible new banking licence
- Alcohol ban could be the perfect brew for contempt towards the state
- ANALYSIS | Mutually assured destruction: Why the ANC cannot act against corruption
- Insiders on Norma and Malusi Gigaba's marriage
- Bonding over coffee: The Bulls' efforts to get a 'new' team to gel
- Victims of Benoni plastic surgeon share their stories: 'He damaged our bodies badly'
- THE BIG READ: Secrets the dead reveal through forensics
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 926 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6217 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1278 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?