- Tim Cook hits billionaire status with Apple nearing $2 trillion
- Covid-19 travel restrictions devastate Africa's tourism
- Meet 'Putin's No.1 enemy' who took down the Guptas in the US - and was inspired by Steve Biko
- Brand SA says ex-CEO's graft claims have been handed over to authorities
- Sasol warns of large annual loss as writedowns exceed market capitalisation
- Cogta MEC does about-turn, denies he intended to dissolve Nelson Mandela Bay council
- Lessons for SA from Sunday afternoon rugby in NZ?
- Estate attorneys raise alarm over access to Cape Town Master's Office during lockdown
- OPINION | It's time for the alcohol industry to be the responsible one
- ANALYSIS | Why the Springboks need to make continuity in Jacques Nienaber count
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 950 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6337 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1307 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?