- Discovery and client's multimillion-rand counter-sue battle headed to court
- JSE imposes maximum fine on Steinhoff for publishing incorrect and misleading info
- Transnet offered Gama R17-million settlement on 'very weak' legal opinion, inquiry hears
- House buyback gone wrong - can the bank be blamed?
- Further clashes loom at SABC over 600 jobs on the line
- Divorce woes: Former president's wife wants 170k maintenance, claims he's 'secretive' about finances
- EXPLAINER | War of the judges: Complaints of 'misconduct', 'bias' in battle between Hlophe, Mogoeng and Goliath
- Dispatch from Senekal: Hard truths about the EFF, farmers, the right wing and crime
- EXODUS SPECIAL SITE | Find all our coverage on KwaSizabantu in one place
- EXCLUSIVE | Police find Senzo Meyiwa murder weapon
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
41% - 12 votes
No, I did not.
28% - 8 votes
My landlord refused
31% - 9 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
How to get your rental deposit back
MONEY CLINIC | I'm married in community of property. How will the debt review...
MONEY CLINIC | Should I pay a R200 000 deposit on a buy-to-let property, or invest...