- SAA 'mothballed' as government still searches for money
- SA sheds 2.2 million jobs in the second quarter
- Ramaphosa says structural reform critical in responding to jobs crisis
- Tobacco group ejects Zimbabwe's Gold Leaf after accusations of dealing in illicit trade
- Zimbabwe seeks to slow exodus of doctors as economy collapses
- New proposals map out how SA govt plans to increase its effort to recycle plastic
- Name drop: Mashaba and opponent in blame game over party identity after IEC steps in
- Melanie Verwoerd | Covid-19 tracing app: Should we fear it as much as we do?
- Howard Feldman | Don't shut down the dialogue over gender inclusion
- EXPLAINER | Matric exams 2020: Here are 6 things you need to know
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1390 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
73% - 8999 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1986 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Help! I'm under debt review. My instalment is R6 000 I can only...
MONEY CLINIC | My wife and I are expats. What is the best way to have our R500k...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R1.3m in savings, and no debt. Should I buy an SUV or a...