- SA's gold industry has been dying slowly for years. Platinum may be next.
- Zimbabwe's turmoil: How Mnangagwa squandered his goodwill
- Windows, Gates and a firewall: Microsoft's delicate castle in China
- OPINION | Unequal pay is impacting your household. Here's a novel strategy to deal with it
- Twitter, TikTok have had preliminary talks about merger - Dow Jones
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 934 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6255 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1285 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?