- Eskom's De Ruyter: 'We can't carry on doing things like we've always done'
- Eskom warns that power grid is under 'severe pressure'
- Canal Walk, Hyde Park owner mulls new offerings as its property portfolio tanks by R4bn
- Multi-million rand signing-on bonus may be at centre of AngloGold CEO's abrupt departure
- Mirror Trading | Get-rich-quick scheme data exposed
- Big Brother's analysing you: Will Facebook's 2.5 billion users ever decide they've had enough?
- Masuku, Diko fate still not clear as leave of absence is extended
- Here's how new chair Ebrahim Rasool wants to revitalise WP Rugby
- REGISTER NOW | Q&A with the team that exposed the KwaSizabantu cult in KwaZulu-Natal
- OPINION | Technology can improve our children’s literacy and numeracy – and give them a future
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1339 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
73% - 8746 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1928 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | My wife and I are expats. What is the best way to have our R500k...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R1.3m in savings, and no debt. Should I buy an SUV or a...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R5 000 to spare after finishing debt review. How can I put...