Cape Town - The inner city of Cape Town just keeps on getting better and new plans to develop property means the boom will keep on going.
- Karpowership's R3.3 billion-per-year 'freebie' thanks to Nersa's slip-up
- If e-tolls are scrapped, fuel will become even pricier, warns Mantashe
- MONEY LIVE | Only 16 000 Gautrain passengers a day - from 55 000 before Covid, M&R says
- Shell questions 'urgency' of bid to block seismic survey, says it may lose millions of dollars
- Zolani Matthews axed as Prasa CEO
- 'There will be no leadership gap': Batohi says ID head Cronje's resignation was discussed for months
- EXCLUSIVE | Bheki Cele: Blame Khehla Sitole for July unrest, not me
- Covid-19: 'Start thinking of a plan B': Expert on whether it is safe to see family over Christmas
- IN-DEPTH | Political donors left exposed after judgment - experts on Executive Ethics Code judgment
- 'Hundreds' were notified of seismic survey, Shell says
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I tried to access money from my pension fund but it was denied....
MONEY CLINIC | My employer says I opted for early retirement, but I didn't. What...
MONEY CLINIC | I am unemployed and can't afford my home or car. What should I do...