Johannesburg - A South African labour group asked the organisers of a Cape Town horse race to ban former Steinhoff International Holdings Chief Executive Officer Markus Jooste from entering his animals into the competition.
- MONEY LIVE | Global stocks, Bitcoin and oil surge
- Eskom launches urgent court bid after Nersa rejects price application
- J&J baby powder claims spur bankruptcy despite $25 billion in cash
- TAKE A LOOK | Eskom turns coal power station into solar-powered 'farm'
- Govt looks to revive stagnant Sedibeng economy through special zone
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Facebook is facing a fresh crisis after a former employee turned whistle-blower leaked internal company research . Do you still use Facebook?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the benefits outweigh the risk for me
23% - 97 votes
No, I have deleted it
47% - 197 votes
Yes, but I am considering deleting it
30% - 126 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | What are some questions I should ask my financial adviser?
MONEY CLINIC | If I moved to Europe, what are my best options regarding my SA...
MONEY CLINIC | How will the new provident fund rules affect the money saved before...